Wednesday, March 26, 2014

WIPtastic

After finishing everything with a deadline it's nice to finally be able to slide back in the sewing chair and catch up on some WIPs.   There's a few projects that need some attention every once in a while.

1.  I'm back on the Tone It Down band wagon.  I've made 5 more blocks ( they still take 2 hours each) and now I am half way there.  There's a bunch of them on the Instagram #apqquiltalong, my favorite ones are the one's that involve fussy cutting.

 
Now the pattern involves some sashing and corner 9 patches which I like but I'm kind of liking the way they look together here.  What do you think?

 
 2. My husband's Fancy Folding Star is seeing some progress too.  I left off with some of the stars cut up so that really help speed things along.  I got 3 more stars done now only 93 left to do. 


 


3. Finally I really want to finish up my City Sampler blocks.  It's been on the back burner long enough. About 25 more blocks to do.

 
My husband is rather impress by this one even though its not really his style.  I think the hard part is going to be deciding how I want to put them together once all the blocks are done.



Linking up at WIP Wednesday, In the "Studio", and I Quilt Thursdays.

3 comments:

  1. Lots of fun things going on, what kind of piecing are those folded stars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a bunch of amazing projects! I really love how your Tone it Down blocks look together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very fantastic and different projects. My favorites are The stars and the first project as it looks here. What is The Name of The pattern?
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete