Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bucket list of Quilts

One of my favorite parts of quilting is getting super excited about an idea.  I love looking at everybody's quilts and wanting to make one some day.  I realize that my problem with that is I always lose the idea or forget about it (which probably does my wallet some good).  So I've decided to keep a list of Want to DO Projects and hopefully have links or books connected to them. Here it is in no particular order.


Farmers wife sampler quilt 
Farmers wife barn QAL
Marcelle's Medallion
Geta's Hexi Sphere
String Heart Block
Maple Leaf Rag Quilt from Material Obsession 2 and here
Puzzled Triangle
Divided Basket by Noodlehead
Three ring Circus from Material Obsession
Shams
Tohoku Tote


Books:
Anna Marie's Needleworks

Dream Fabrics:

Children at Play by Sarah Jane available at Hawthorne ThreadAnna Marie's Needleworks

No comments:

Post a Comment