Sunday, June 2, 2013

Basket Shoot

I wanted to start of my Sunday Stash with this beauty that I received yesterday in the mail.  Its all way from Pensacola, FL, our favorite vacation spot. 

 
It's from my Fabric Basket Swap partner, Chelsie (Chelsie Creates). I love the baby one.  Honestly I think my husband likes it more than the basket I made.  He loves everything about it from the handles to the square patchwork to the tan bottom.  I've already filled it with my patterns before he takes it for himself. 
 
 
 
Here's what I'm sending out tomorrow.  I made a mini quilt too after I saw what Stephanie from Quarter Incher was sending out with hers.


 
I made one for my boss and fiance who are expecting a baby boy in July and filled it with some bath goodies.
 
And one last one for Katelinh's first grade teacher.  This one I made after I received mine and my husband gushing over how fabric handles are better then the one that I've been using and he also had some say as to where they should go.  Overall I like them all. 
 
Now for the goodies:
 Black and White Master Stash Builder (29 Fat Quarters)
 A panel of each color From Sarah Jane's Out To Sea Nautical Map
 Half Yard Bundle of Center City Maps by Jay McCarroll for Free Spirit
Ride Fat Quarter bundle by Julia Rothman for Windhar Fabrics
 
All this from Westwood Acres with their Memorial Day sale last weekend.  Super exciting stuff!!! 
I also acquired a couple of books from upcoming Sew Alongs:
 
 
 Today I've been itching to sew but there's not a project that goes with that feeling so I think I'm going to do some finishing things I've been holding off on or I could always start something brand new.  Thanks for checking out my stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment