Tuesday, December 31, 2013

To Do List 2014

Wow can you believe that we are on the Eve of a brand New Year!!!  This time of year everybody seems to be list people including myself.  I have a lot of different lists going on but the only one I'm really excited about is my sewing list.  It's not really a to do list but  a sewing wish list. 

First we need to start with the WIPs and UFOs:

Star Flower Quilt Along:  Still in beginning of piecing phase
Virtual Quilting Bee: Need to make two of each of the last 6 blocks
Tula Pink's City Sampler: about 3/4 of the blocks done
Christmas Quilt: Front is 90% done and back is in piecing phase
Medallion Along:  Need to finish quilting and binded
Star Surround Quilt: Front done, have an idea for the back
2.5 Quilt: Need sandwiched, quilted and binded
Sisters' Ten BOM:  Front done, no idea for the back yet


That list isn't as bad as I thought it would be. It would be nice to get some of these finished but as long as I make some steps forward in each project I will be happy.  This list has not deterred me from starting on some new fun stuff. 

There are lots of QALs I've got my eye on as well as BOMs and you know I'm going to try to squeeze in a swap here and there. 

Lucky Star BOM from Don't Call Me Betsy
Sew Retro Kitchen from Quiet Play
Tone it Down QAL from American Patchwork and Quilting Magazine
Polka Dot Bikini from my new found friend Sharon over at Fabrics and Flowers
Star Light Star Bright QAL from Happy Quilting
I am also now part of the 2014 Stash Bee, a big shout out to Hive 11

Super exciting stuff!!!! 

Also another goal that is somewhat related is to redesign my blog, taking better pictures for my blog, and posting more on my blog.  I know I've been playing hooky but I felt a bit overwhelmed for a moment and decided to get back to sewing without obligations to get myself motivated again and I'm coming back with a bang in 2014.  I'm hoping to learn a lot more not just about sewing but designing!!!

Happy New Years to all of you beautiful sewing people and may your year be filled with lots of joy and happiness.  Thanks for all your support to this newbie last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment