Thursday, September 5, 2013

Down to one post a week...

So it looks like I'm a one post a week kind of gal these days.  I don't like it but it is what it is.  I still share stuff on my flickr page but when it comes to writing a full post I find myself a bit overwhelmed throughout the week.  I've started working full time again due to shortage of employee at work and its kicking my butt. 

It's that time again where I get to look back and see what I got done this month.
August City Sampler Blocks 
These are the blocks I got done for the City Sampler QAL. Blocks 28-35.

August finishes
1. Mail Organizer from Patchwork Please! 2. Star Blocks 3. Quilted Squared Quilt
4. Back of Squared Quilt 5. Medallion QAL top 6. Hexi Trivet from Patchwork Please!
7. August We Bee New block 8. Star Surround QAL top 9. Market Bag from Patchwork Please!

I finished two tops this month and one quilt.  I feel pretty awesome.


August flew by so fast and I have a feeling September will do the same.  I have my first Market Day September 21st so my goal for this month is to survive that.  I plan to use this month to make stuff I can sell so I won't be blogging until that is over with.  I will continue to do the Patchwork Please SAL because I can sell all those cute things but all the other-a-long will have to wait until October. Hopefully I won't bet too far behind. 

Hope everyone else had a great month of sewing and many more to come.  I'm linking up my finishes at Bittersweet Designs for a A Lovely Year of Finishes  . I guess I'll do one more post for my September goals but that's it, it's so hard not to share with you guys. 

Thanks for checking out some of my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment