Monday, October 7, 2013

What I'm hoping to get done...

October is here and my little one is going to be 5 in a few days.  Then there's Halloween Yay!!!!
This month I'm going to do some catching up which includes:

Finishing up Patchwork Please! Zakka SAL 2.0.  I have 3 projects that need to be done by this Sunday.
Catch up with the Tula Pink City Sampler, I think I'm 20 blocks behind Yikes.
Catch up with the Virtual Quilting Bee QAL, 4 x 2each behind.
Catch up with the Sister's Ten BOM, 2 to 3 months behind.
Finish my items for the Halloween Swap and send it out by the 15th.
If there's any time left I would love to finish quilting my Medallion quilt. 

This list doesn't look too scary.  Happy October everyone.  Linking my goals over at the usual spot for ALYOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment