Friday, March 14, 2014

A Proud Finish

I am happy to announce that I have finally completed all of my swaps including my Stash Bee block for the March.  The only thing left on my short list is the Pantone Radiant Orchid Quilt Challenge.  Today I want to show you one of my fondest sewing project that I finished a couple weeks back.  Like I mentioned in my last post, when my project has more than one purpose it tends to get done faster.  This finish has 3 purposes. 

1. It's the bag I've been wanting to make since I saw this one on flickr.  It's from Lisa Lam's book A Book for All Reason.  It's the 3 in 1 convertible bag.

2.  It's made from Aneela Hoey's new line Hello Petal.  She's holding a little contest for things made from this line.

3. It's a birthday present for my older one.  It's not until June but glad that the pressure is off.

This project really did need all of these reasons to get done because this was a tough nugget and is definitely not a one day kind of thing.  Overall I couldn't be happier with the results and feel that this is a huge accomplishment for my sewing belt. 

TGIFF over at Quilt Matters.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Linh! You did a wonderful job with it and I'm sure your older one will love it! So glad you linked up to TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful bag, with all those pockets and a nice wide opening. Your older one is bound to love it.

    ReplyDelete