Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Same old Same old...

Always waiting last minute to finish everything.  This week I'm working on finishing my items for the Sewing Room Swap.  I already finished my big item here's a peak of it:


For the second item I'm using the Scrappy Pineapple paper piecing pattern from Red Pepper Quilts to make a pillow.  Of course I had to make this a two for one deal, I seem to be doing that quite a bit as if the project is more likely to get finished if I have two purposes for it :), it's going to be a pillow for my partner but I'm also writing my Stash Bee tutorial as I go because this is the block I want when it my turn in November.  See two birds with one stone!




Another two for one deal is this quilt.  It's for the Pantone Radiant Orchid Quilt Challenge as well as the McTavishing Along over at Amy's Free Motion Quilting Adventures.  I did try to practice with drawing and even on a test block but in the end I went straight for it and now I'm regretting it a bit.  I'm going to finish off the center the best I can but I've got a different idea for the outer white sections.  More on this once it's finished. 



So what are you up to this week?  Join me over at Freshly Pieced to link up your WIPs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment