Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What I'm Progressing on this week...

I got some more City Sampler Blocks done. 

Block 22,23, and 24:



This is one of my favorite!!!



I finally got around to starting the Medallion QAL.  I got one done and I wouldn't say that they are addicting, okay maybe a little.  Let's see how many I can make by the end of the week.


 
I was hesitant about this project with he curves and all but this  ruler is made to cut the easiest curve to sew.  There's no pinning needed when sewing the curves together and when you square it up all your mistakes go away. I would definitely recommend watching all of the curve it up ruler tutorials.  They really helped me understand the concept. 

I really want to get the borders around the book quilt but I can't seem to find any fabric that I like.  I guess I'll have to keep looking but I do have the little dino hat to work on.  Here's my thoughts on the fabric.

I'm also starting to come up with some ideas for the Double Wedding Ring Quilting Challenge hosted by the NYC MOD.  Thanks for checking out my WIPs and linking up at Freshly Pieced.



No comments:

Post a Comment