Saturday, March 30, 2013

More Projects

Good morning people (not that I have any people yet but...).  I just wanted to post some links to BOM that I'm looking at so I can find is later.  Recently I saw this link up for Farmer's Wife Blocks so I bought the book for that from Amazon and while I'm doing that I decided why not make two some of the blocks and use them for this Quilt Barn Along from Bee In My Bonnet. This one is a random block sampler from Bloomin' Workshop.  (I would be only like 7 months behind).

There's also another one that I have lost in my blog reading that involves just jelly rolls. *Update:  I found its Christa's QAL!!! YEA!!* I have to find it and post a link to it. Here's one from The Elven Gardens called "How Far Will You Go".  Another epic quilt I would like my hands in is the Marcelle Medallion quilt in The book Liberty Love by Alexia Marcelle Abegg.  Here's one of them in a WIP.  I got the book reserved at the library can't wait!!!

So many projects so little time, isn't that the story of my life and my list just keep getting bigger.  I honestly think I would get more sewing done if there's a TV in the basement with me. 

The next thing I need to figure out is how to grab a button to post it on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment