Friday, March 22, 2013

New Stuff

This is the part that makes me cringe sometimes, the price for everything.  Jo Ann is having their friends and family sale this weekend so I decided it would a great time to stock up on supplies and here's what I got:


Some fabric for an unknown project as well as some fabric for a planned third quilt, a triangular ruler (I was looking for an 8" 360 degree ruler but this is what they had) and my most favorite thing is my new quitters design wall.  Not in the picture is quilters paper for some hexagon shaping.  I had bought  a full roll of batting but that only let me use my 40% off coupon so I'm going to return it and wait until next week when there's a 50% coupon.  There's a Jo Ann app for smartphones that gives you extra coupons.  Have you used it before?

I was also able to make it over to the Pepperidge Farms' Outlet store and got lots of goodies for only $20.  


No comments:

Post a Comment