Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Switched to Bloglovin'

Thanks to one of the blogs I found from yesterday's WIP Wednesday (sorry I looked at so many and they connected to so many more, I kind of lost track of which one it came from) I chose to go with bloglovin' for my switch and it was easier than ever.  Just go to their website and there is a button ready for you to press to switch everything over.

Now this a special treat for me, two of my aunts are in two from California and I was showing them some of the stuff I was working on and this is what my Aunt Ngoc showed me from her phone



Isn't it a beauty,  she did this by hand,  I remember her working on embroidery when I was little but never really appreciated it.  It is so hard for me to imagine doing this, not that I don't want to, but it seems like it would be impossible.  I should probably start off with cross stitching first.  

I was also able to finish a second row on this quilt, isn't it funny that when you start sewing you're like this is going pretty fast I'm sure I can do 2 or 3 rows but by the end of it you're like I still have to press this :)



No comments:

Post a Comment