Monday, March 25, 2013

Paper Pieced Quilting

I didn't get to sew anything yesterday but I did get to look at a lot of blogs and this is what I came across, Freshly Pieced.  She has so many amazing projects but this one caught my eyes.  She just announced this one but I can't quite afford it yet so I'll have to hold off for now.  Another cool thing about her quilts is they're paper pieced which a technique I want to try.  I read about it in other blogs but nothing really made me want to try until this one from Quiet Play.  I've missed the first two locks but this third one is really cute.  So with this much inspiration what's a girl to do but sew on.  It's spring break here with 3" of snow outside so we'll see if I have anything to show at the end of the day.  Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment