You kind of can't see the pockets in the first pic so I decided to stick some random things in to at least get a general idea of where and how big they are.
But in the meanwhile look what I got to make with the scraps.
Yes it's the infamous (not really) 3zipper pouch that seems to be everywhere. This lovely pattern can be found here from A Quilter's Table. Just by looking at it its pretty intimidating but the instructions for it is really easy to follow. It did however take me more then a few tries to get everything right. It looks pretty finished in the picture but in reality my bottom zipper isn't opening all the way. I just need to undo some of the top stitching.
My hubby also has a Friday Finish, he rewired the motor and lamp to the sewing table and nobody has been shocked yet.
I'm linking up today at
Off to work I go but I hope y'all have a great weekend and can't wait to see everyone else's finishes. (I'm still catching up on WIP Wednesday post)