Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Stash and Weekend Wrap Up

I came across this lovely panel from JoAnn and decided to make lots of baby quilts out of it. I've got a few ideas running through my head but here is my first one, pieced, quilted and binded.  It's reversible!!!  I'm hoping it will be the first item I sell.


Next up are my Virtual Bee BOM, as you can see I got a little overzeaulous and accidetally cut off a corner I wasn't suppose to.  At least the 2nd one is completely done.  I'm starting to think I might not ever catch up.
 




I did however get completely caught up on my Bloom Bloom POW and had lots of pretty left over scraps.


 
 
Now for all of my goodies.  I got three packages in the mail this week as well as trips to JoAnn to share.

My JoAnne trip



My package from Hawthorne Threads
 
 
My package from Rasberry Creek Fabric
I know I need to do better with listing fabric names and I thought I would try this week but I have lost my receipts, maybe next week.
 
Finally I would like to share my new and improved organized stash:
 
BEFORE





TA DA .... AFTER
Thanks for joining me with this crazy week's wrapup.  I'm linking up over at  Kate Quilts for Sunday stash.  I almost feel like my "stash" is used in the slang kind of way ;)  Have a great Sunday people. 
Almost forgot but this was my third package:
 
 
I won this from Linda over at Little Bits and Pieces.
 
 


 
 
 

 







6 comments:

  1. Wow. What a productive weekend. Love love love the quilt. So precious. Fantastic additions to our stash, too. Thumbs up for organizing it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, pretty quilt and I love the cute prints from your JoAnne trip. Well done with the organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh La La... your stash looks spiffy! Cute quilt too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the organizing of the pretties. Your package from Hawthorn Threads is delig hatful. I have only two prints from that girly line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! You got some great prints fom Joanns! I love that second photo :) great organisation too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, my stash looks nice like that until I do a fabric pull for a project and everything gets messed up...hope you keep neater than I can! I hopped over from Sunday Stash.

    ReplyDelete